I made an online payment (Nov.2007) that was SUCCESSFULLY deducted from my account by vartec TELECOM.

I have the bank statement. i CALLED IN SEVERAL TIMES and was told to send copy of bank statement about this problem. I faxed in all info needed and it has not been handled yet. (Feb 2008) Now i can't even speak with an account manager, they are always too "busy".

SINCE THEN I HAVE STOPPED PAYING NEW BILLS AND THEY SUSPENDED MY SERVICE WITHOUT EVEN ACKNOWLEDINGING THE PROBLEM. I WILL NOW SEEK LEGAL HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

tHIS IS WHY I AM SO PISSED AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO SUBSCRIBE TO VARTEC EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with VARTEC TELECOM?

Comments

Whatever you do.....AVOID using Vartec and many of these dial around services. They add substantial hidden charges to your ATT bill, then ATT says they have no control over these charges and won't take them off. This goes on for months wasting your time and money.

I dropped Var Tec like a bad habit a month after that. They refused to transfer my number to my new provider even after I sent them a fax copy of my most recent bill as they requested!

I had a similar problem.I got a call from them informing me I was past due and my service would be shut off in two days if I did not pay.

The next morning I paid the amount due on line. My service was shut off the NEXT DAY, I was only able to call their customer service. They acknowledged the payment and blamed the shut off on a computer glitch. When I asked when I could expect my service to be restored they said two to business days and since I was calling on a Saturday, that meant it could be Wednesday before I'd have service again.

I said if my phone service was not back in three hours I would be a former customer who would warn people to stay away for them.My service was restored an hour later.